Life Empowered by the Holy Spirit :: Max Lucado [Ep 381]
What does it mean to have the Holy Spirit? To encounter or experience the Holy Spirit? How does he speak to us? Does he speak to us?
Western cultures tend to operate under the assumption that if we can’t explain it, it isn’t real. My guest this week gives us hope beyond what we can understand. Author and pastor Max Lucado encourages us that God wants to guide us and speak to us and reminds us that the Holy Spirit was given to us as believers to guarantee our arrival one day in heaven. He shares some of his own experience and what it’s like to hear from God by the power of the Holy Spirit. If you are looking for empowerment in motherhood and strength for difficult days and decisions, Max Lucado is encouraging you to “open yourself to the possibility that the greatest power in the universe is alive and well accessible to you wherever you are.”
Connect with Max Lucado:
- Website: https://maxlucado.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maxlucado
- Instagram: @maxlucado
- Twitter: @maxlucado
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/MaxLucadoOfficial
- Help is Here: Finding Fresh Strength and Purpose in the Power of the Holy Spirit by Max Lucado
- Cru Spiritual Gifts Quiz
- You Are Never Alone :: Max Lucado [Ep 298]
- Parenting in the Power of the Holy Spirit :: Jeannie Cunnion [Ep 347]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.