Navigating Middle Motherhood :: Kara Trochta [Ep 379]
What do we do with ourselves when our kids need less of our minute to minute attention? How do we fill the space given to us when kids go to preschool or elementary school? If we aren’t intentional as we step into this next phase of motherhood it can become a place of confusion or lost identity. As we focus on different Ages and Stages of our children’s development during this series we are taking an aside this week to parent ourselves if you will.
My guest this week, Kara Trochta, has a special place in her heart for the moms in the middle – whose children aren’t all launched into adulthood but who aren’t asking for their juice boxes to be opened 1675 times a day anymore. Through her own journey of soul searching and learning to dream again she has created a program to walk moms through this process of realigning who you are and where you are headed.
Connect with Kara Trochta:
- Website: https://www.karatrochta.com/session/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karatrochtacoaching/
- Instagram: @karatrochta
- Book Your Free Middle Motherhood™️ Life Audit Session to get clarity and create purpose and passion in this next season of motherhood. www.karatrochta.com/session
- Grab your Free Guide: 5 Steps to Writing Your Next Chapter in Motherhood
- Sunday Planning :: Retha Nichole [Ep 349]
- Manage Your Life with Guilt-Free Confidence :: Christy Wright [Ep 192]
- Creating Family Culture :: Amber O’Neal Johnston [SOM Wk 4]
- Find links to this week’s sponsors and unique promo codes at dontmomalone.com/sponsors.