As moms we do carry a big burden – we have a God-give responsibility to love and care for our children, but how often do you feel crushed under that burden? It’s hard to do all the tasks to take care of everyone – especially if you’re measuring yourself by how many meltdowns (your kids or yours) did or didn’t happen this week. What if that responsibility came with the freedom to not hold it all together? What if there were someone more loving and more powerful than you to shape all the details of life for the good of everyone involved? This week, Brittany Turner encourages us that the same God we trust to take all the hard in our lives and turn it into good is God for our kids too! We can rest in his capabilities and invite others into our lives to help carry the load. You do not have to mom alone!
Brittany Turner is a wife, mom of four, speaker, and writer who loves to help people take what they say they believe and put it into practice in their everyday lives.
Connect with Brittany Turner:
- Website: https://brittanyjturner.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iambrittanyjturner
- Instagram: @iambrittanyjturner
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPGJooyyxRuC4iM5Th1tC8w?view_as=subscriber
- Mary Van Geffen–Parent Coach for Spicy Ones
- Body Awareness in Parenting :: Mary Van Geffen [Ep 333]
- NYTimes Article “Harsh Realm of Gentle Parenting”
- Postpartum Depression :: Brittany Turner [Ep 277]
- Sunday Planning :: Retha Nichole [Ep 349]
- Encouraging the Exhausted Mom :: Summer of Mentorship Week 5
- When You Carry the Burden of Perfection :: Aubrie Norman [Ep 284]
- Stitch Fix Get started today by filling out your FREE style quiz and advantage of free shipping and returns. StichFix.com/DMA
- The Biggest Story Bible Storybook by Crossway and Kevin DeYoung. Pick up a copy wherever books are sold or visit crossway.org/plus to find out how to save 30%.
- Simply Be Box Use Code DMASpring10 to receive $10 off Your Subscription or Spring Box Purchase at SimplyBeBox.com