What happens when you’ve had a Proverbs life – following the rules and making the right choices – but then you wake up to find yourself living in Ecclesiastes where life is painful and doesn’t quite make sense? It’s easy for us to think we can do and achieve – that if we just get the right formula we’ll unlock an easy life replete with God’s blessings and perfect family photos.
Through her own story of God’s provision through heartache and uncertain circumstances, Kim Sorgius encourages us to lean in and really know the Lord in difficult times. Not just to know about him, not to search his word for what the plan is, but to search it for Him. She wants our paradigm to shift and for us to embrace that “the beauty of life isn’t found in perfect circumstances…[but] in faith.”
Kim has a deep desire for us to both experience and pass that sturdy faith onto our children. Born from the difficulty (and faithfulness) of single motherhood is her blog and online store, Not Consumed, where she has created Bible studies and products to help you engage the scripture with your kids. Join us to hear Kim’s incredible story and to be encouraged as you work to share your faith in meaningful ways.
Connect with Kim Sorgius:
- Website: https://smart.bio/notconsumed/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/notconsumed
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/notconsumed/
- Giving Kids a Firm Foundation :: Troy Simons [Ep 278]
- Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids :: Dr. Kara Powell [Ep290]
- Gospel-Focused Conversations :: Joel Fitzpatrick [Ep 251]
- Faith for the Unexpected :: Christine Caine [Ep 202]
- Thrive Market– Join today to get 40% off your first order AND a FREE gift worth over $50. Go to ThriveMarket.com/DMA.
- Framebridge–Get started today –frame your photos or send someone the perfect gift. Go to Framebridge.com/DMA and use the promo code: DMA to save an additional 15% off your first order.
- Stamps.com–Stop overpaying for shipping with Stamps.com. Sign up with promo code: DMA for a special offer that includes a 4-week trial, free postage AND a digital scale. No long-term commitments or contracts.