Do you ever feel like you wake up Monday and the week is already running away from you? Overwhelm is a common feeling among moms and in this episode Retha Nichole shares the system she created that helped create margin in her own life.
As a working mom to three boys, and at times a single mom, her Sunday Planning routine and portioning out her “plate” has helped her take care of herself and her people well.
“Sunday Planning looks different in the different seasons of life. As a mom of two littles I thought of the five things that would help me the MOST. That is still what I do as my children have grown up and can do most of these things on their own.”
Retha walks us through measuring our own capacity and how to craft your own Sunday Planning routine. Her website offers several products ready to make the most of your Sunday Planning efforts.
Connect with Retha:
- Website: Retha Nichole https://www.thespcircle.com/
- Facebook: Retha Nichole – Home | Facebook
- Instagram: @RethaNichole
- Stitch Fix Freestyle — Get started today by filling out your style quiz at stitchfix.com/DMA
- HelloFresh–Get up to 16 free meals and 3 free gifts at hellofresh.com/dma16 use code: dma16
- Prose–Take your FREE in-depth hair consultation and get 15% off your first order today. Go to prose.com/DMA.