If God is holy, then He can’t sin. If God can’t sin, then He can’t sin against you. If He can’t sin against you, shouldn’t that make Him the most trustworthy being there is?
I’m thrilled to have Jackie Hill Perry back on the podcast to share about her much anticipated book, “Holier Than Thou”.
She walks us through Scripture, shaking the dust off of “holy” as we’ve come to know it and revealing it for what it really is: good news. As it turns out, God being “holier than thou” is actually the best news in the world, and it’s the key to trusting Him.
Holiness is really abstract, but what does it have to do with me? The truth is it has everything to do with the way we live because the way we engage with the world around us is symptomatic of what we believe is true about God.
We also chat about how Jackie doesn’t “mom alone,” about her growing family and the holy calling of motherhood. This is a powerful episode!
Connect with Jackie:
- Website: https://jackiehillperry.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/jackiehillperrypage
- Instagram: @jackiehillperry
- BOOK Holier Than Thou: How God’s Holiness Helps Us Trust Him
- [Ep 214] Gay Girl, Good God :: Jackie Hill Perry
- Stitch Fix Kids—Try today at StitchFix.com/DMA and you’ll get 25% off when you keep everything in your Fix!
- Hello Fresh—Go to HelloFresh.com/dma14 and use code dma14 for up to 14 free meals, including free shipping!