Author and speaker Lisa Bevere is back to give us a powerful message as we head into summer with our kids: “push aside the guilt and celebrate growth.”
She shares some personal stories from very hard places in her life as a young mom and how God led her to work through her anger and underlying fears.
“God said to me: ‘Children inherit one of two things, either my promises or your fears.’ And that I needed to face off with these things. I leaned into that process because of my son. Not because of me. I just came to the place where I realized that in my weakness, he is strong. I’ve watched God take every weak place in my life and inhabit it with his strength.”
I’m so thankful for how Lisa takes us into her story and points to God’s faithfulness to heal and restore our brokenness. She also encourages all of us to set aside the unnecessary guilt and heavy expectations we may be carrying in motherhood and to accept God’s mercy which is new every morning.
Connect with Lisa:
- Website: https://messengerinternational.org/lisabevere/
- Facebook: facebook.com/lisabevere.page
- Instagram: @lisabevere
- Ep 204 Centering Truth :: Lisa Bevere [PODCAST]
- Strong: Devotions to Live a Powerful and Passionate Life [BOOK]
- Go Macro Go Macro — Save 30% off your order https://www.gomacro.com/ with code: DMA
- Sun Basket — Get $35 off your first order sunbasket.com/dma use promo code: dma