Tough Transitions with Newborns and Toddlers :: Hailey Bain and Meredith Woodruff [Ep 287]
In the past two years, a lot has changed in the lives of my friends Hailey and Meredith. They came on episode 199 to talk about discipline and toddlers. Since that conversation their families have grown and changed.
Today we’re chatting about tough transitions with parenting young kids. Whether it’s a newborn who won’t stop screaming or the anticipation of being outnumbered by a third child, change is hard for both parents and kids.
Hailey and Meredith share how they’ve found hope in God during some difficult situations and how their community of friends have helped them not mom alone.
“They reminded me that God is working in this. He has not left you. He is working in this situation. And that gave me a lot of hope. One specific friend said: You are serving the Lord when you are holding your screaming baby, when you are in there trying to teach her how to go to sleep. That is service to the Lord.”
- Discipline and Toddlers :: Hailey Bain and Meredith Woodruff [Ep 199]
- Meredith shared scripture from Lamentations 3:16-24
- Foundations Book by Ruth and Troy Simons **
- Meredith’s business : Concrete Conversations
- Hailey’s business : Hey Honey Clothing Company and her Facebook Store
- Sunbasket — Get $35 off your first order of meals over at Sunbasket.com/dma. Use code DMA.
- Exploring the Bible Together –Now through May 25, 2020, Don’t Mom Alone listeners can pick up a copy of Exploring the Bible Together along with a selection of ESV children’s Bibles for 40% off with a free Crossway+ membership. For more information, visit crossway.org/DMA8.