Enneagram and Stress :: Ian Cron Recap [Bonus Episode]
In this bonus episode, we are sharing information from a session Ian Morgan Cron did on Enneagram and Stress. We go through each Enneagram number and talk about their strengths and weaknesses under pressure and some simple ways for each type to flourish in these hard times
As we’ve said in previous episodes, the Enneagram is just a tool to help us understand ourselves and others better. At a time when being quarantined at home can cause all kinds of friction, understanding each other’s unique perspective on the world is such a gift.
And the goal isn’t to stay stuck in our Enneagram number. The ultimate goal is to move toward health/wholeness and follow Jesus.
“Jesus doesn’t have an Enneagram number. The wholeness of God is in him and he is at the center of all the nine types.”
Connect with Ian Morgan Cron:
- Website: ianmorgancron.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/IanMorganCron
- Instagram: @ianmorgancron
- YouTube: youtube.com/imcron
- Podcast: typologypodcast.com
- Ep 232 The Enneagram and Motherhood :: Suzanne Stabile [PODCAST]
- Ep 259 The Enneagram, Marriage and the Gospel :: Beth McCord [PODCAST]
- Get an In-Depth Enneagram Report for 20% with code “COVID19”
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery [BOOK]
Sponsor a Child with Compassion
Text HEATHER to 83393, and you’ll get a link back to a child you can sponsor.
Go to compassion.com/dontmomalone to start sponsoring a child.