Keeping Minds Healthy During Crisis :: Dr. Henry Cloud Recap [Ep 281]
We’re all processing the changes that the COVID-19 pandemic has made to our daily routines. As we adjust to the new normal of sheltering-in-place, I wanted to share some information I’ve found helpful from Dr. Henry Cloud.
On a recent webinar I attended, Dr. Cloud talked through the psychology and the science of all that’s happening in our brains as our worlds have been turned upside down. He shares great ways to help us and our families stay mentally healthy during this unique time in history (or during any time of crisis).
We need to view ourselves like a house in how we’re experiencing COVID-19 matters. The foundation of a house or a human is this sense of bondedness and connectedness to God and people. Relationships are vital to our structural integrity.
Connect with Dr. Henry Cloud:
- Episodes with Kirk Martin [PODCAST]
- Emotional Milestones :: Sissy Goff and David Thomas [PODCAST]
- Feelings Vocabulary Chart [IMAGE]
- Dr. Henry Cloud – Being Psychologically Healthy During Times of Crisis [PODCAST]
- 4 Things You Can Do For Your Mental Health During the COVID-19 Crisis [BLOG]
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl [BOOK]
- Inside Out [MOVIE] Available streaming on Disney+
- Home [MOVIE] Free with Amazon Prime Video
Sponsor a Child with Compassion
Text HEATHER to 83393, and you’ll get a link back to a child you can sponsor.
OR go to compassion.com/dontmomalone to start sponsoring a child.