Training an Oppositional Child (Bonus Episode) Dr. Scott Turansky
Dr. Scott Turansky is an expert in parenting. He literally teaches college courses on it. He’s the director at the National Center for Biblical Parenting, the author of several books and a father of five. In Ep 274 Dr. Turansky shared wisdom and practical advice for moving our kids from a place of defiance and disobedience to an attitude of honor and selflessness.
In this short bonus episode Dr. Turansky answers my question of how to apply his heart training methods with a child who is oppositional. He shares seven tools to use. Each tool supported with additional information on his site (linked below).
If conflict is higher with one child over the others, he has a simple way to acknowledge the conflict so you can move forward with solutions.
Connect with Dr. Turansky:
- Website: biblicalparenting.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/National-Center-for-Biblical-Parenting
- Books: amazon.com/Scott-Turansky
- National Center for Biblica Parenting [WEBSITE]
- Biblical Parenting Coaching Program [WEBSITE]
- Good and Angry: Exchanging Frustration for Character in You and Your Kids! [BOOK]
- Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes [BOOK]
- The Christian Parenting Handbook [BOOK]
- Resolving Sibling Conflict with Jim and Lynn Jackson [PODCAST]