Thank you for listening to the first part of my conversation with Terri. Here is the second half!
What we chat about:
- How friends can support and love a family whose child has autism.
- What to do when your child doesn’t get invited to birthday parties.
- Facilitating friendships for your child with autism.
- How to help them get through puberty.
- How to talk to your child about their diagnosis.
- How do you know the difference between a symptom of autism and behavior needing discipline.
- What can your expectations be in teaching your child with autism about Jesus?
Connect with Terri:
Biblical Counseling Resources:
Featured Sponsor: Discipline That Connects Course (by Connected Families)
Discipline that Connects is a six-session online course that is designed to bring peace, connection, and grace to your home. Jim and Lynne Jackson have been teaching their easy-to-remember framework since 1993. Thousands of parents have been equipped to live out God’s grace and truth in their discipline through workshops and private coaching, and now, through the ease of the online course.
Connected Families has divided the online course into six practical and approachable sessions:
- Session 1: How Well-Intentioned Parents Miss Their Kids’ Hearts
Four Messages in Discipline Scenarios:
- Session 2: You are SAFE with me!
- Session 3: You are LOVED no matter what!
- Session 4: You are God’s workmanship – CALLED and CAPABLE!
- Session 5: You are RESPONSIBLE for your actions!
- Session 6: The Four Messages in Action
Pre-registration for this amazing course begins September 25th. Course begins TODAY October 2nd. Sign up for this moderated course to have forever access, a downloadable course workbook, a money back guarantee, AND the opportunity to grow as a parent with purpose and confidence with the ability to see God’s grace and love like never before. REGISTER NOW! (<–Click this link to register)