I’m a big fan of people who make their mission their life.
Who seek God first and His kingdom, leaving the results up to Him.
Today’s podcast guest, Amber Lia (and her husband Guy) are that type of people. They’ve taken financial, occupational, and emotional risk to do what they feel called to do.
Amber shares their journey to Hollywood and the opportunities they are currently pursuing. She begs for your prayers. We both believe the best feedback to this episode would be saying a prayer (or ongoing prayers if so led).
She also shares her other ministry to equip & encourage moms who struggle with anger. Amber and another boymom, Wendy Speake, co-lead a Facebook community, “No More Angry MOB”. Through regular posts, challenges & Scripture moms are changing how they manage their children and their emotions.
What we chat about:
- Our boymom connection and why we’d be in trouble if we had girls.
- The Facebook group Amber started to help moms with anger.
- Pep talk & practical tips for helping overcome anger issues.
- How Amber & Guy were led to make faith & family-friendly entertainment.
- What projects they are currently working on and how they crave your prayers.
- How you shine Christ’s love through your actions in any environment.
- The lessons of faith learned when things are stripped away & you make sacrifices.
Connect with Amber:
Mother of Knights Site :: Facebook :: Instagram :: Twitter :: Pinterest
How to listen to the podcast:
1.Listen on the blog. Click through to GodCenteredMom.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one (that I mentioned) in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio. If you don’t have an iDevice, you can listen via Stitcher.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (Click here to access via iTunes). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
*If you missed past episodes, you can listen via iTunes or click on this page of the GodCenteredMom site to find a listing of all the episodes.
**Check out this page for instructions on how to leave a rating or review on iTunes:GodCenteredMom.com/review