I just found a document from 2 1/2 years ago. It was an interview I had done with my oldest son when he was 3 1/2 years old. The questions came from a form I received at a speech-language pathology conference.
Here are some of his awesome answers to the questions:
What is something mom always says to you? “no don’t do that”
How old is your mom? 5 weeks
What is her favorite thing to do? Pillow fights
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? You dance and kiss every body
How are you and your mom the same? We don’t like (my little brother) and daddy
Last week I spent time one-on-one with each of my older boys and interviewed them. It was interesting to get a little glimpse into what they think about me and to document this age in a unique way. What I didn't expect was to get such an honest perspective from my second son. See some of his answers below:
What makes mom happy? By doing everything mom says to do
What makes mom sad? By not obeying you
What is her favorite thing to do? Write stuff on the computer
What does your mom do for her job? Do the dishwasher
Fortunately he had this answer too...
How do you know your mom loves you? Because she is sweet.
Here are the questions (This is a link to the document version:interview children):
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Go have fun & get to know more about what your kids think about you (if you dare!)!